General Insurance

With access to a range of insurers, we can potentially arrange insurance cover for your property and contents thus making it one less thing you have to organize when taking out a mortgage or re-mortgage. The two types of household insurance we hope to arrange for you are buildings insurance and contents insurance.

Buildings insurance on your home is a mandatory insurance for all freehold mortgages in the UK. Contents insurance although not mandatory is very important to consider. We can provide you with quotes for buildings and contents insurance from the same provider (thus easier to deal with if the unforeseen occurs and you need to make a contents and buildings insurance claim), or from separate providers.